Tuesday 4 November 2014

DREAMING WITH THE DRAGONS IN RED....

Hello my Lovelies, well it's very late in the evening and I finally finished my tag. The Sweet Miss May asked us to make a tag with red and D, the Dragon team here, made some gorgeous tags, they always inspire me to dream along..
. If you know me, I loooooove little dresses, it's one of my favorite things to create so of course I picked D for Dress.



Yesterday I started out with a sheet of paper I had in my stash which already had red and white circles on it from another project. I used all the red inks I had to color over the white then added circles with white paint and persimmon stamping up ink, I also made splotches with the white paint and persimmon ink. I cut out an old brown school picture frame for the backing, edging it in black soot.
Today I made a stamp, it is a dress, in case you thinks it's a cat :O).
Added some script in persimmon ink for the background..



Miss Julie Ann had sent me a dress form and I have been saving it for something special. I had 2 baby wipes from all the red I used yesterday, so I thought I would use this to make a dress. It has 2 layers a flowing top over the under dress, I like an angle on clothes, no straight lines for me...



 I added 4 thin ribbons for the topping , 2 are cloth and the other 2 are the plastic curly ones...



 I added stickles to trim the top part and on the belt, which you can see is still wet and  punched a circle out of some extra paper I had sitting around from all the red I was using and stamped my D, edged it with a black copic..


                         A close up of the angles on the dress...

I must be tired I have made so many spelling mistakes, it's like I'm typing an unknown language, so I'm off to bed and will post this in the morning, before I head out...
Thanks so much for stopping by my nest, it's always a pleasure to have you here. Wishing you all a wonderful creative week, ((( BIG HUGS )))

                                               Namaste!!!!




14 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty, pretty! Love those wonderful colors and how creative this actually is!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stunning project in red! Love it
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous colour Dianne,I do love your creations,they are always so eye catching 😀
Big hugs

Donna xxx

Tonniece said...

Beautiful creation Di. Love your choice of colors.
Hugz Tonniece

Redanne said...

You have used that dressform beautifully Dianne, I love the dress too - I would have loved to wear a dress like that in my younger days! Hugs, Anne xx

Anonymous said...

So clever to create your own stamp and a cat you say, aren't you silly, I immediately recognised it for an elegant dress!
The baby wipes were made to be draped around the dressform to become a piece of couture.
Gorgeous tag art!
Wishes
Lynne

Julie Lee said...

I love what you did with the dress form, Dianne! Great background and fabulous gown made from gorgeous red baby wipes. It is all the essence of elegance, dear Magpie Cousin. Thank you so much for dreaming with the Dragons again. it's always so inspiring to have you here. xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is fantastic! I love that you made your own dress stamp - it works perfectly with your fab background! The fabulous dress you have created has me singing 'Lady in Red'! Such a gorgeous creation -loVe it!!! Chrisx

Gio said...

First, my fave colour, then it's a gorgeous design, I love the dress, the red fluttering skirt!

trisha too said...

Beautiful!

(Just wanted to pop in and say hi, you know I keep up with your blog in my e-mail, which is good, but I'm sorry I neglect coming by "in person!")

:)

Sue Lelli said...

I cannot believe you made that dress out of baby wipes! Really???!!! Love this creation!, love the white paint circles! Gorgeous!

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely stunning, Dianne - see, that's what I mean about haute couture - and I hadn't even seen this one when I said that!! Brilliant dress, glorious colours, layers and textures - what more could anyone want in a tag?!
Alison xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Dianne. Love that dress hanging on the dress form. Awesome background too.

XKY France said...

Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967