Wednesday 15 January 2014

WOYWW ?

 Hello my lovelies and welcome to WOYWW
its been so long since I've played, that's possible
because of our wonderful Julia HERE she lets
all of us snooper, I mean Desker have a good look
see at all the wonderful desk around the world
So grab a cuppa and enjoy..


My lovely friend Tonniece also gave  me some money 
to get some art supplies. I hurried down to Curry's one of
our few art supply stores in town, they had gesso and 
modeling paste  on sale so I finally got the real stuff,
3 water color pads and a mixed media one, 3 micro pens.

   
     I've started my book I won from Faber-Castel,
I'm going to try  and use mostly Gelatos to decorate
the pages, using different techniques.
 I have a few done and will post them soon.

I've put three of my dresses in the birdcage so far,
I love them in there... I will have to decorate the cage
not sure how yet..
Thanks so much for stopping by, I will be visiting around
the desks, it's been ages since I could do that, can't wait..
I hope you all have a wonderful create day..
NAMASTE!!!
   

                                              

13 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hello Dianne! I just got some Golden Heavy Gel medium, which I haven't used yet. I can't wait to twist open that lid and play! Your dresses look so sweet in the cage and now I can't wait to see it decorated! It's going to look fantastic! Thanks for the lovely visit earlier. Have a lovely day my dear friend! Julie Ann xxx#45

trisha too said...

Hello to you, Dianne! Your new supplies look like lots of creating in the making--I've never tried modeling paste, please show us what you do with that. And I'll be watching for your Gelato pages, as well.

OH wow, I scrolled down for a peek at one of the GORGEOUS feather dresses--beautiful!

:)trisha
#87 this week, with
image transfer pendants

Julia Dunnit said...

They look great in the cage - makeS you look twice at what you're seeing - love that! New supplies - what a great gift. The smell of a new pad...bliss!

smarcoux said...

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=altered%20birdcage ideas
looking forward to seeing you back at your desk.

Peggy Lin said...


Happy WOYWW #101

Monika/Buzsy said...

New craft supplies! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Your dresses look wonderful in the bird cage. What a great way of displaying your beautiful art work Dianne! Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

New craft supplies brings joy to the world! Especially Golden. There is no looking back once you start to you Golden as their products are soooo good.
Adore the dresses hanging in the birdcage.
Wishes
Lynne

May said...

Happy post with new crafty goodies is the best...Love those dresses hanging in the birdcage...Fantastic idea... Hugs May x x x

Darnell said...

Hi Dianne,

Of course you put your feather dresses in the bird cage! It's the best place for them; can't wait to see what you do to decorate the cage! Good job with your shopping and getting so many wonderful items! Can't wait to see what you do with them and your new book, as well!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Gio said...

The feather dresses in the cage! It's brilliant! I'm pretty sure will alter it in a beautiful way, Dianne. And with the Golden stuff...my fave, you made a great bargain!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello dear dianne;
great gifts, and your bird cage is lovely, the dresses so beautiful and what a clever idea
i hope your health is better
hugs from california
bibiana

Tertia said...

Getting some new stash is always a treat! Enjoy playing with it.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #77

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, yummy new craft supplies - looking forward to hearing what you think of the Golden make... I haven't got those yet!! Love your feathery dresses in the birdcage - what an inspired display idea!
Alison xx