Monday 14 October 2013

RECYCLED TRASH MAIL PART 2


I stamped my favorite background stamp I have,
in worn lipstick, I use a piece of card stock under
the stamping, I keep using it until it's all filled then
will use it somewhere LOL.. 

A little close up..

The outside I sponged on the ink through the
sequin waste...

Another close up, I love how it looked over the flowered
paper, it looks like berries..
Today is Thanksgiving so I have all day to play at my
desk and maybe even finish it :O)
Thanks so much for visiting and sticky  around to see
my crazy creating, I'll post the progress as soon as I can..
Happy Day to you all BIG HUGS..
NAMASTE!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most amazing transformation and isn't this the reason we fall in love with stamping - seeing a piece of ordinary cardstock transformed into something beautiful and yes, it does look like berries.
Wishes
Lynne

Julie Lee said...

Oh, this is looking great! The stamping is indeed just like berries! I can't wait to see what you create finally. All those lovely sections that offer so many possibilities! Julie Ann :) xxx

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how they really DO look like berries! FAB stamping, too! FUN PROJECT!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love the way you use whatever you have at hand...your creativity does not have limits..this is so wonderful
bibiana

Words and Pictures said...

Crazy creating maybe... but such fun and very gorgeous!
Alison x