Friday 19 July 2013

BIBIANA'S GIFT !!!!!!


I have been blessed again with a gorgeous creation
Bibiana http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.ca/ .
I have mentioned her before with her video on the knot.
I have been following her for a long time, she always
amazes me with her creations, they are never just a card.
When I saw this card well I fell in love with it and new I
wanted to have it displayed in my studio, I come to know
she is not only a wonderful artist, she is a wonderful person.
I had emailed her to offer to buy the card, she also sellers her
wonderful work. She so kindly said she would just send it to
me, and thanked me for being a nice visitor, well not in those
words hahha.
 It arrived in the post today,  of course she had to send it flat,
with a lovely letter, telling me how  to assemble it, okay read it twice still didn't get it, I thought I can go to her blog and find it,
 as I scrolled down I looking, I was amazed at how beautiful ,
elegant and creative her cards are. Now I have one of her
gorgeous creations, I'm thrilled, excited, blessed and honoured.
I had to share in my own chatty way, thanks for still reading.
Now all 3 side of my gift......
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful creative day.


 

Hhhmmm  this is her gorgeous stamp, loooove it.

Some treasures are worth waiting for ^-^...
NAMASTE!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Wow! This is stunning! What a lovely,lovely card and what a kind lady. Thank you for sharing such beauty. I am so happy you got something lovely in the post too, Dianne! Julie Ann xx

Darnell said...

What an unbelievable gift for you, Dianne! It couldn't go to a sweeter lady and you've more than repaid Bibiana with your heartfelt post! That card is indeed a priceless work of art!!

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Astrid Maclean said...

Well, this certainly is a stunner of a card, lucky you, such a fab idea!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Dear Dianne;
thank you so much for all that wonderful explanation...It is me that I am thankful to have you met...your inputs in my blog always uplift me...you deserve this and much much more! I am very glad and honored to find out that people like what I do and want to display my things...really It is me that I thank you!!
keep in touch
bibiana

Tonniece said...

Stunning card, my gosh. She is so talented Di.
Much luv
Tonniece

Gio said...

This is a really a little treasure. It's amazing. Going to see more of her creations!

Anonymous said...

So much talent. Glad you shared it with us.
xoxo's

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wonderful gift Dianne. I just saw this on Splitcoast and was admiring it... and you get to see it in real life! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my...what a lovely design and how amazing that she made it three sided!! How wonderful that you can look at it everyday in your studio!!!