Sunday 14 April 2013

GET WELL CARD

 

My oldest DS couldn't come to the memorial because she just had
surgery on Tues., she had 2 aneurysms removed they run in our family. Anyway I made her a little
card, she puts a smile on everyones face:):).
I used some lovely paper from Recollections Floral Foliage.
Gorgeous paper in it, I stamped in the embossed  squares,
masked the stamp in the back,  added 2 ribbons.
 I making her a set of cards since she
didn't get a bag:) and that was all I had in the box, so new ones they
shall be and will post them later.
I've only had a little time to visit but will be seeing all my
Lovely Ladies soon,
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
NAMESTA!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

You design and make the prettiest things!! Very talented!! Lynda

Words and Pictures said...

Such a pretty card - I'm sure this will be so much appreciated!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Dianne. Thinking of you, friend.

Gio said...

Ciao Dianne!

This card is very nice!

Mary J said...

I am sure she did love it, Dianne - it is gorgeous! Gorgeous colours!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

BEAUTIFUL
i looove the sentiment in the inside.
hugs

Monika/Buzsy said...

Hope your DS is recovering nicely! Very pretty card Dianne. Love the style of the letters and the pretty colors.

Patty Sue 2 said...

this is so pretty....I am sure it made your friend feel better.

Jenn Bedient said...

So very pretty Dianne! I do hope your DS is coming along well. Best wishes!

Tonniece said...

Awesome card Di. Good to know she is doing great
Hugz Tonniece